So, you'd like to write for us? We're so happy you stopped by and thank you for your interest in contributing to our blog!
Here are a few tips and requirements for guest blog posts:
- Your article should be a unique piece of content. In other words, it should be written for our blog and cannot be published elsewhere on the web.
- Our target audience is aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start and grow an e-course business, so we’d prefer articles that center around entrepreneurship, online course creation and marketing, as well as general online business tips and information.
- Ideally, the article should have at least 1200 words (or more).
- Please include real-life examples, images and/or screenshots to support your content.
- Please make sure any images included are public domain and therefore are able to be shared freely on the web.
- We’d also love some good outbound links included to help supplement your article and provide readers with more information.
- Please provide the target keyword for your post – this will help us to set up our on-screen SEO for your article.
- Please provide a short bio about yourself and picture. If you have any social media accounts, please include these as well.
- Finally, note that at least one inbound link/calls-to-action to e-course alley content may be added to your post.
Please send your blog post pitches and completed post (once approved as a contributor) to firstname.lastname@example.org.