- 19 students
- 6 lessons
- 4 quizzes
- 1 hour duration
Do you want to improve the look of your PowerPoint slides when you give a presentation? Have you ever wondered how to create animated elements like clickable buttons for your PowerPoint presentations or for your online course slides (if you are a course creator)?
If you said YES to either of these questions, then this course is for you!
In this course, I will show you how to do exactly that. I will show you how to create a few different animation elements that you can easily incorporate into all your presentations to help make them more engaging for your audience.
I will walk you through step-by-step how to add PowerPoint animations using 3 generic examples. In the first example, we will look at how to transition from an animated bulleted list to an image. Then, I will show you two ways to create clickable buttons on your presentation slides. Lastly, we will explore how to create an animated sequence of list items.
Looking forward to teaching you these PowerPoint animation tricks to help enhance your presentations.
Hope to see you inside!
Obtain an e-course alley certificate upon completion of this course.
- 6 lessons
- 1 hour of content
- Course Type: Learn-by-Doing
- Assessments: Yes
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Language: English
- You will learn how to create animation elements using PowerPoint that you can easily incorporate into all your presentations.
- You will learn how to incorporate entrance, enhancement and exit animations into your PowerPoint slides.
- You will learn how to manipulate PowerPoint animation elements using the Animation Pane.
- You will learn how to incorporate clickable buttons into your PowerPoint presentations using two different approaches.
- Have PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016 or beyond.
- Anyone wishing to enhance their PowerPoint presentations using animation elements.
- Online Course Creators who want to enhance their course slides using PowerPoint animation elements.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
PowerPoint Animation Examples - Example 1
PowerPoint Animation Examples - Example 2
PowerPoint Animation Examples - Example 3
0.00 average based on 0 ratings