- 79 students
- 45 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 9 hour duration
Welcome to Learn Articulate Storyline 3 the Easy Way! In this course, you will create an entire example Articulate Storyline 3 course from scratch. To accomplish this feat, we will walk you through step-by-step so you can follow along at your own pace. Finally, by the end of this course, you will have a completed Articulate Storyline 3 project of your own!
At e-course alley, we firmly believe that we learn best when we have a goal to work towards or a project to complete. Therefore, we have taken this learn-by-doing, project-based approach to teaching you how to use this e-learning authoring tool software. A project-based learning approach places the student at the center of the learning initiative. Students or learners gain a deeper understanding of the content by working towards a goal in the form of a real-world project or problem. They actively “learn by doing” instead of learning by watching or listening, which is a more passive approach.
If this has peaked your interest, then check out the course and see for yourself. Note that this premium course is FREE for a limited time only as we launch the new e-course alley training hub for course creators.
We hope you will come along with us on this journey and learn Articulate Storyline 3 the easy way!
Obtain an e-course alley certificate upon completion of this course.
- 45 lessons
- Over 9 hours of content!
- Course Type: Learn-by-Doing
- Assessments: No
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Language: English
- Create an Articulate Storyline 3 course from scratch
- Use a storyboard to guide you as you create your course
- Incorporate interactive elements, such as animations, buttons, hotspots, and audio narration
- Use triggers to create animation paths
- Use cue points to adjust timing of objects in the timeline
- Apply object states to create a tabbed interaction
- Create ‘drag and drop’ and multiple choice knowledge check questions
- Create Light Box slides
- Publish your Articulate Storyline 3 course
- Have the trial version of Articulate Storyline 3 which you can download from the Articulate website
- Have a general understanding of e-learning and instructional design
- E-learning professionals or enthusiasts who have used other e-learning authoring tools but have not yet used Articulate Storyline
- Beginner Instructional Designers who would like to learn about Articulate Storyline 3
- Instructional Designers, Learning Specialists and Advisors, Online Learning Instructors, Corporate Trainers
Lesson 1: Welcome and Introduction
Lesson 2: Starting Your Articulate Storyline 3 Project
- How to Start an Articulate Storyline Project
- Creating a “Story View” – The Layout
- How to Build the Juggling Course Title Screen
- How to Build “Learning Objectives” – Main Screen
- How to Build “Learning Objectives” – Slide Layers
- How to Build “What You Will Need” – Main Screen
- How to Build “What You Will Need” – Slide Layers
Lesson 3: Creating The Juggling Process Slides
- How to Build “The Juggling Process” – Main Screen
- How to Build “The Juggling Process” – Slide Layers
- How to Build “Step 1” – Main Screen
- How to Build “Step 2” – Main Screen
- How to Build “Step 2” – Slide Layers
- How to Build “Step 3” – Main Screen
- How to Build “Step 3” – Slide Layers
- How to Build “Step 4” – Main Screen
- How to Build “Step 4” – Slide Layers
- How to Build “Step 4” – Light Box: Main Screen Part 1
- How to Build “Step 4” – Light Box: Main Screen Part 2
- How to Build “Step 4” – Light Box: Slide Layers
- How to Build “Step 5” – Main Screen
- How to Build “Step 5” – Slide Layers
- How to Build “Step 5” – Light Box: Main Screen
- How to Build “Step 5” – Light Box: Slide Layers
Lesson 4: Inserting Knowledge Check Questions
Lesson 5: Ending Your Articulate Storyline 3 Course
Lesson 6: Polishing and Editing Your Articulate Storyline Course
- How to Record, Insert and Sync Audio Narration
- How to Insert a Music File
- How to Insert Slide Transitions and Animation Effects – Part 1
- How to Insert Slide Transitions and Animation Effects – Part 2
- How to Create the Navigation Light Box Slide
- How to Configure the Player Properties
- It’s Time to Preview and Edit Your Course!
- How to Publish Your Course
Lesson 7: Conclusion
Thank you so much for all the effort you put on this course. It was so clear and detailed. Is there any access to the final project?This is highly recommended.
This course is awesome! It is so detailed and created in a way that makes it easy to understand the concept of Storyline 3. It's been a life-save for my work!